Sunday, January 9, 2011

Adelynn

This is Adelynn.  Or Addy as we call her.  She is five.  She is my oldest, and I love her with all my heart.  I love her sincerity, her creativity, her honesty.  At the age of five she has moved across the country and left all her family and friends behind and she took it in such stride.  (Wish I could say the same for myself).  I am so proud of her!

She is the protector of her younger sister and often thinks she is in charge.  Sounds like someone else I know...  although I shall not mention any names, cough cough, Uncle Davis, cough.  She loves Barbies, Zhu Zhu Pets and anything that mommy has!  Often times I think she is a mini me.  Except for the obvious fact that she is a spitting image of her father.  And she is beautiful!

She is sensitive, sweet, and crazy smart and is always concerned for others.  We have been blessed in more ways than we can image with having her in our lives..  I thank God each and every day for giving her to us.

Addykins, I can't wait to see what kind of young lady you will grow up to become.  There is so much possibility out there and the world is your canvas.  Make it your own. Stand proud and know that mommy loves you!

Photos taken by my cousin Shane Fryer.  He is awesome!

No comments: