Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Public Service Announcement

I interrupt your regular schedule programming to apologize for not posting like I should. So far my new year's resolution to blog regularly is a big fat fail. If it makes you feel any better, I have at least 5 different posts just sitting in limbo because they aren't ready yet. And since we bought our new computer I can't figure out how to upload pics from iphoto. Thus the pictureless posts lately. (Any Mac users out there who want to volunteer some advice on how to do this I would be forever grateful).

So I send out this pubic service announcement to apologize for my lack of posts. Trust me, we have been busy and there is no shortage of material. Once I figure out my small photo problem, I hope to get back to more of a routine. Please be patient. I am not a Mac user at heart, but I hope to eventually figure this thing out one way or another.

No comments: