Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Did you notice anything different? I sure hope so! I have been working hard on the new blog design and I hope you like it. It is still not where I would like it to be but it is getting there. Hopefully over the next few months I will be able to tweek it even more.

The old blog design was fine at first and I loved having the pictures of my girls in my header. I had very good intention of changing them up with the seasons but I soon came to realize that I am not a very good photographer and I don't have a very good camera. Plus being a newbie with the whole blog thing, I didn't have it in me to change them as often as I should of. Heck, lets be honest, I didn't even have it in me to blog as often as I should have.

I even contemplated switching from blogger to a different host (if that is even what you call them) because I have been having issues lately with trying to upload my photos into blogger from iphoto. Yes, I have a Mac and being a newbie to that also equals a formula for disaster. Thus, the pictureless posts lately. But I am bound and determined to figure out my issue and if there are better, easier ways to get around it. And to be perfectly honest, the idea of having to transfer everything over just gave me a headache. So I decided to stick with what I have for now and attempt to make it more visually appealing. No, I am not a graphic artist and therefore it will probably always be a work in progress but for now I kinda like it.

No comments: