Saturday, December 18, 2010

Helloooo... Is anybody out there?

Ok, so here it is, my first official blog.  First, a little about Chasing Honeybees and why this all came about.  I will start with introducing myself.  I am Melissa, a mid-west mom who has been transplanted out to the east coast.  I am married to the most wonderful man whose calling as a pastor has brought our family of four out to the Philadelphia burbs on this crazy adventure called life. 

The name Melissa means honeybee and I have been blessed with two of the most beautiful little girls.  As motherhood would have it, it seems that I am always chasing those two little ones around.  Thus the title began, however when I refer to my honeybees, I mean the cute little fuzzy ones that you can't help but be amazed at their adorableness.  (Is adorableness even a word?)  Not the nasty ones with the stingers.  I will be running the other way from those little buggers.

I am a believer, wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, coffee lover and employee who is trying to juggle it all in a brand new place.  So sit down and enjoy these musings from the hive as this family tries to figure it all out.

No comments: